We will help you choose which type of PPC campaign is right for you and work within your budget.
- Instant page one ranking on Google.
- People who click on your PPC ads are ready to buy NOW
- PPC is highly measurable
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad
- Receive in depth reports of your campaigns progress
Understanding the Difference Between PPC and Search Engine Optimization
Pay per click (PPC) marketing is the process of generating traffic to your website through paid ads in the search engines. In other words, you can pay for page one ranking instantly on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Search Engine Optimization pertains to organically ranking in the search engines. However, if done correctly both will drive targeted traffic to your webpages.
Conversation to Commerce
Great Tips to Improve Your PPC Campaigns
- Build Ad Groups Based On Theme
Keeping relevant keywords together to form different ads will target the end user more precisely thus increasing your conversion rate.
- Keep Your Landing Pages Relative to Your Ads.
A big mistake in PPC advertising is confusing the user with a landing page that doesn’t match the ad they clicked on.
Do you like learning new ways to improve your business?
Subscribe below to our newsletter “Conversation to Commerce” to learn the latest strategies for online success.